Sunday, October 25, 2009

"How to Cut Up a Chicken"

I've been thinking about our "hurry-up" world lately and how it offers thousands of products that have already been "processed" in some way, for our convenience, things like: sliced bread, shrink-wrapped fireplace wood, whole dinners in the frozen food section,julienned green beans, guacamole salsa, chicken thighs, chicken wings, chicken gizzards, etc., etc., etc.

That got me thinking about how my mother used to cut up a whole chicken and fry the whole thing in grease spooned out of a can in the cupboard; and that got me to wondering how the heck does one cut up a whole chicken without the pieces looking like they were produced with a chain saw; and that got me to thinking how much more simplified our world has become by using that new verb, "google."

Anyway - To see the vidio on how to cut a chicken quick, clean, and in less than 4 minutes, check out "HOW TO..." in the right hand column --->

No comments:

Post a Comment