- Pork Chops
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Your favorite rub
- Couple thick slices of butter from the end of the cube
- 1/4-1/3 C apricot jam
- 2 Tbl Worcestershire Sauce
- A dollop of honey
- Turn the Traeger on "smoke," or 180 degrees, lid open, for 4-5 minutes, then closed for 15.
- Combine the butter, apricot jam, honey, and Worcestershire sauce on low heat, stir until blended.
- Slather a thin layer of spicy brown mustard over the chops, then liberally sprinkle your favorite rub over them then pat it in.
- Place the chops on the grill and let them "smoke" for 20 - 30 minutes, internal temperature 130 degrees: cherry, hickory, or oak.
- Remove and cover the chops with aluminum foil.
- Increase the grill temperature to High - 450 degrees.
- Cook for approximately 10 - 15 mins, or until the internal temperature is 140 degrees.
- With 4-5 minutes to go, slather the chops, both sides, with the apricot/Worcestershire sauce.
- Remove chops from pan and let rest 5 minutes; the internal temperature will rise to a finished temperature of 145 .