Friday, November 6, 2009

Pepperoni/Veggie Pizza

I remember when pizza was something few people knew about, let alone ate. Then back in the '50's, or '60's, a company by the name of "Jeno's" began selling boxes of pizza ingredients in the grocery stores and people began trying it out. There was absolutely no place to go buy a pizza: no "Pizza Hut," no "Round Table Pizza," nothing, nada, zilch.

A few months ago I took a class in low-temp, slow, cooking and the instructor spent just a brief amount of time on building pizzas. I had never thought much about making one, but since the class I've been thinking about it; so I went to one of those big-box stores where they sell pizza flour in bulk and purchased about 4 or 5 cups worth, picked up a few of the other ingredients, brought it all home and got busy.

Read more about this potentially award winning pizza here.

No comments:

Post a Comment